Why you should invest in e-commerce in 2021 🛒
this week is EGG-CITING as not only we are releasing our conscious marketing trends report, but we also have a brand new podcast sponsor, our friends at Fooji - fooji is an award-winning brand activation platform that helps the world's most beloved brands acquire and engage fans 😍 You'll learn more about them in the coming weeks.
Why did we focus our report on conscious marketing? 💬 We believe that by aiming to support others with their wellbeing, mental health and mindset, as well as providing incredible products, brands can truly stand out from the crowd and create meaningful relationships 🤝 The report includes 30 pages of data from over 100 experts and professionals, case studies from conscious, wellbeing and sustainable brands like Headspace and Calm as well as key lessons and takeaways for yourself 🔮
|DOWNLOAD THE REPORT|
If you'd like to join me LIVE to read through of the report and comment on our news in brief you can find me on Clubhouse at 2pm GMT (which coincidentally is also the topic of this week's podcast) 👇
Just follow the link below. Thank you so much for your support (onwards and upwards).
|JOIN ON CLUBHOUSE 2PM GMT|
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE 🎙
In this interview we talk online spending, selling and e-commerce 🛒 Expert Omer Hazer highlights some of the key steps to effectively market your e-commerce business, as well as fundamental practices to implement and how the pandemic has fast-tracked eCommerce adoption.
|LISTEN TO THE EPISODE|
A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS
HOW TO DELIVER A UNIQUE REWARD EXPERIENCE 😍
What sets you apart in a way that makes customers and your audience feel valued? Creating unique experiences for your audience can add an element of fun and tap into relevant dates (including national holidays and awareness days). Think about personalised gifts and special surprises, just like Fooji did when they partnered with Kraft to execute a one of a kind National Noodle Day celebration that gave fans nationwide the courage to send some steamy Noods.
Fooji is an award-winning brand activation platform that helps the world's most beloved brands acquire and engage fans. To date, Fooji worked with more than 150 brands, and delivered more than 500,000 total experiences to fans around the world.
To find our more about Fooji and their on-demand marketing campaigns check out some of their latest activations click here.
NEWS IN BRIEF
- 🐦 Twitter publishes 2021 its marketing calendar to highlight key events for your campaigns - READ MORE
- 🧠 Cove is a new wearable claiming to ‘cancel stress’, but will it do the trick? READ MORE
- 🚫 Instagram is adding a new 'Recently Deleted' folder which will enable users to restore any feed posts that they've deleted for 30 days after the fact - READ MORE
- 💕 How to get your content featured by Pinterest this February - READ MORE
- ✊ Facebook is launching a new We The Culture creative community to showcase Black creators, while its Lift Black Voices hub will feature honour and celebrate Black communities throughout the month - READ MORE
- 💆 Amid the pandemic’s mental health bump, this startup is worth more than $2B - READ MORE
- 💡 In-house teams: how Facebook designers work “cross-family” to unite its offering - READ MORE
- 📷 In honour of Black History Month, athletic apparel company Under Armour has teamed up with a Baltimore photographer to raise money for Baltimore youth programs - READ MORE
- 🎙 TikTok star Brittany Tomlinson, known as Brittany Broski, will host For You Podcast, a weekly interview show featuring some of the most successful creators on the platform - LISTEN HERE
- 🏠 The story behind 'Blue Check Homes': How an SF artist created a fake company that fooled thousands - READ MORE
- 📣 TikTok adds new video warning labels to stop the spread of misinformation - READ MORE
DISCOVERY OF THE WEEK 📣
Not many people know that Apple has a whole host of native features and assets for podcasters to help them promote their shows online. The tool is relatively new and incredibly helpful to create eye-catching assets to promote your podcast via Apple to the masses 🔮
|CHECK IT OUT|