How emails helped scaling a business 📈 with Dan Murray-Serter
It’s good to be back, especially has we are starting this year ( albeit a bit late) with a proper bang.
I am very excited to introduce interviews to the podcast, and what a better way to start then with Dan Murray-Serter, co-founder of Heights.
In this episode he will be sharing the tricks and tips and lessons from launching an incredibly wildly successful newsletter 💌
In news, a lot of updates have been happening behind-the-scenes also for Alt Marketing Pro.
In fact, as per February, members of Alt Marketing Pro will be able to access brand new content in the eardrums every week day. That includes our weekly episode on Friday, as well as 4 exclusive episodes for Alt Marketing Pro members only (Mon-Thu).
This also includes the occasional AMA where you can ask me any question about your brand, your business, marketing (please don’t ask me about quantum physics, I know nothing about the topic 👀).
It wouldn’t be an update without a roundup of my favourite news and marketing articles from the past few weeks. Hit reply and let me know what you think about the new newsletter, format, why not, the artwork.
I’m excited to be back and I will see you again in your inbox next week.
We got this ⚡️
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE 🎙
We're back, and we are back with a bang In the first episode of 2021 (cue party poppers) Fab has a chat with Dan Murray-Serter, co-founder of Heights, to talk about how newsletters and emails have supported Heights in its growth (and secured a crowdfunding goal in record time!) - expect the unexpected, including the guest appearance of the fluffiest cat in the UK.
|LISTEN TO THE EPISODE|
NEWS IN BRIEF
- 🍝 Barilla’s collection Spotify playlists curated to match the ideal cooking time for pasta - READ MORE
- ⏰ Pinterest is testing out a new panel of Story Pins on the main home screen, aligning with the Stories trend - READ MORE
- 💬 TikTok is rolling out a new Q&A option enabling users to ask questions that can be answered in future videos - READ MORE
- 📆 Facebook is introducing Classes for events to supercharge the online space - READ MORE
- ️⚽️ If you put a bunch of the world's best soccer players in a WhatsApp group, what would they talk about? Adidas has the answer - READ MORE
- 🔮 Just because we did not have enough, check out from interesting marketing predictions for 2021 - READ MORE
DISCOVERY OF THE WEEK 📣
ClickMinded’s Da Button Factory is a free tool for generating CTAs that you can add to your website, email, or blog article. Decide what you want your CTA to say and look like by selecting button text, font, style, coloUr, background, and size — then, the tool will generate it.
|CHECK IT OUT|