Why is Everybody Obsessed with Clubhouse?
another week has passed, and in a blink of an eye February is approaching. There has been a lot of pottering, a lot of thinking and definitely a heck of a lot of highlighting what the focus of Alt Marketing School should be (aside from the podcast) 👀
For that very own reason, we decided to discontinue Alt Marketing Pro to fully focus on what Alt Marketing School was meant to be from day one: our marketing qualification ⚡️
We have been gathering feedback (and will continue to do so) for a few more months, but being able to let go of something that was not my true vision meant I can now focus even more of our weekly episodes ...did I hear a BRAND new weekly appointment with 'marketing soundbites'? Watch out for those coming up on the podcast 🎙
If you'd like to join me LIVE to read through and comment on our news in brief you can find me on Clubhouse at 9.30am GMT (which coincidentally is also the topic of this week's podcast) 👇
Just follow the link below. Thank you so much for your support (onwards and upwards).
|JOIN ON CLUBHOUSE 9.30AM|
ps. our marketing report will also be out in the coming weeks, so watch out in your inbox for that as well 😉
LATEST PODCAST EPISODE 🎙
Clubhouse App is an audio-only platform built and backed by tech investors. Since May 2020, this application has grown exponentially. Moving away from online video networking and Zoom filters, Clubhouse capitalises on audio content over any other format, opening a whole new way to deliver content and develop tough leadership.
Even more than looking at how entrepreneurs can make use of Clubhouse at this stage, it's interesting to see how Clubhouse managed to rise to the top and become the next word of mouth online sensation. In this episode, Fab shares some of her thoughts on the app as a newbie.
|LISTEN TO THE EPISODE|
NEWS IN BRIEF
- 🍪 Lady Gaga Oreos launched with Twitter Scavenger hunt to grab hold of signed products - READ MORE
- ⏰ Pinterest is testing out a new panel of Story Pins on the main home screen, aligning with the Stories trend - READ MORE
- ⌚ How Apple Fitness+ Time to Walk campaign is changing the way we see fitness - READ MORE
- 🎙 Fascinating interview with Instagram's Adam Mosseri about Reels, trump and much more: "We have to be honest that TikTok is ahead." - LISTEN HERE
- ️🐦 Twitter Moments are now available off the platform - READ MORE
- Instagram has announced the launch of a new 'Professional Dashboard', a management overview platform for Instagram creators - READ MORE
- 🍑 In this genius campaign, Canadian brand Nude Beverages is seeking "Nudes for Valentine's Day" - READ MORE
- Facebook News, Facebook's curated and personalised news tab in the native app, has officially launched in the UK - READ MORE
- 🎮 The developers of Among Us are struggling to keep up with moderation demands as abuse plagues the hit social game. - READ MORE
DISCOVERY OF THE WEEK 📣
Looking for more content ideas and prompts? What to tweet is a genius tool that shares simple question prompts for you - incredibly handy even for podcasts, blogposts and videos, as well as Instagram captions.
|CHECK IT OUT|